WHAT THE WHAT…CRAZY AS HELL
If you were honest with yourself…you know somebody crazy as hell. Anyone in his/her right mind would never do or act like the individuals in the articles below; let me be clear…in no way am I speaking badly about mentally ill people. So, don’t get it TWISTED.
From the new and other sources crazy as hell stories:
- Michael Rainey Jr., also known as Tariq St. Patrick on “Power,” says he has been receiving hundreds of death threats over his role on the STARZ hit show.
The hate for Tariq’s character really picked up in season four, once his sister Raina was killed on the show. Fans felt like Tariq was responsible for the murder. In season five, Tariq was kicked out of private school for selling drugs. He continued to disrespect his mom and dad on the show, and fans hated him. —
The actor took to Instagram to share with his fans that some people are taking his character way too seriously. He wrote, “Me going through my dms tryna figure out why I have 326 death threat messages” under two selfies of him sporting a confused face. His co-stars LaLa Anthony and Naturi Naughton, both left laughing and facepalm emojis in the comments.
- Sex surrogate gives a man with disability a ‘rocket-propelled’ sex life Read more here
- British pensioner, 80, tells of the ‘incredible sex’ with Egyptian toyboy 45 YEARS her junior as she prepares to marry him – and insist he’s NOT a ‘freeloader’ who wants her money or a UK passport. Read Read more here
4. Site That Ran Anti-Semitic Remarks Got Passes for Trump Trip
p class=”css-1ifw933 e1wiw3jv0″>The White House granted TruNews, a right-wing Christian site, press credentials for the president’s Davos trip after its founder’s remarks calling impeachment a “Jew coup.”Read more here:
5. Trump’s spiritual adviser called for ‘all satanic pregnancies to miscarry.’ It was a metaphor, she says. Read more here
6. But in the immediate aftermath of the attack on the airbase, Trump told the American people in prepared remarks that no U.S. troops were injured. When CBS News reporter Weijia Jiang pressed Trump on Wednesday to explain the discrepancy between his initial statements and the Pentagon’s report about troops who sustained injuries, Trump said he did not consider their injuries “serious.”
“I heard that they had headaches and a couple of other things,” Trump said, adding, “But I would say, and I can report, it is not very serious.”
Concussions are defined as traumatic brain injuries by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control. In most cases, they are non-fatal, but in many cases, concussions can cause lasting conditions like memory loss, nausea, anxiety, and ― yes ― severe headaches.