Omg! The Best Chinese Proverbs Ever!
- The Best Chinese Proverbs Ever—If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help someone else.
- —There is a great deal of accuracy in this adage, have you ever gone out of your way to give a person that’s down, a hand up? Well, I have—and at the end of the day I felt good about what I had fared. Not in a fashion to boost about what I did; instead how the other person felt afterward.
- —If there is light in the soul, There will be beauty in the person. If there is beauty in the person, There will be harmony in the house. If there is harmony in the house, There will be order in the nation. If there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world.
- —My thought on this one — a true light in the souls of every human-being walking the face of this earth—would make a very different atmosphere. All of the corruption, unrest, and criminal acts, would be nonexistent, which would bring order to all nations; and it would definitely be more peaceful.
- —Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there.
- Today this one is on-point. Consequently, there are lots of nonbelievers on the topic of heaven—and if there is a God? It seems that so many are LIVING in hell— here on earth; and after death will go STRAIGHTAWAY into hell. Why? Because of their chosen paths unchanged before dying.
The Best Chinese Proverbs Ever!
- —Think of your own faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and of the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep.
- Before criticizing others , consider your own mistake first; is what I take from this.
- —Tell me, I forget. Show me, I remember. involve me, I understand.”
- In addition, my take away is this:
I believe in the power of equal relationships; and creating trust, and mutual respect.