Change, the double-edged sword that’s worth mastering.
Two hundred years before coronavirus, the German writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe had some poignant metaphorical advice to do your part in this pandemic, when he wrote, “Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean.”—
- George Bernard Shaw—Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
- Charles Darwin.—it is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.
- Dr. Dennis O’Grady —Change has a bad reputation in our society. But it isn’t all bad not by any means. In fact, change is necessary in life to keep us moving … to keep us growing … to keep us interested . … Imagine life without change. It would be static … boring … du
- Thomas Jefferson—Every generation needs a new revolution.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower— Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.
For more quotes: Read more here
In today’s atmosphere we were required to make changes in our lives due to the Coronavirus. Unfortunately, this type of change prevents us from doing the things we use to do on a daily basis. We are required to distance ourselves from family and friends.
However—this is necessary to slow down the virus; which has taken the lives of thousand of people all over the world. That said—no matter how long it will take— this will pass and we will slowly return to our lives.
In the meantime we all should STAY AT HOME.Follow me