The Challenges That I Faced in My Life!
- My challenge was whether to leave my job for the maintainability of my MENTAL HEALTH, or remain in a place where the work environment was so toxic, that it literally was driving me crazy. I was at the edge!
- As a result, One-day… it became so bad, I literally passed out from all of the stress; hitting the back of my head on the floor which was concrete. From that point on I couldn’t function. It was like my entire world was off balance. I went back and forth to the neurologist, and was eventually diagnosed with having a traumatic brain injury.
Consequently, That was it for me…
- Afterward, my decision was too never enter FBIHQ again, and to fight like hell.
- It was a huge decision for me to make, but my mental stability was more of a priority than having the ability to continue paying my bills?
- In other wording, I chose ME. However, in doing so I found myself in a position in which I needed more power to fight that battle with FBIHQ.
- HELP…I needed an attorney!
SO I HIRED THE BEST ATTORNEY I COULD AFFORD.
- In the end after all of my bills became delinquent, receiving telephone calls that drove me crazier, being denied advance leave, accused of destroying government documents, FBI Agents coming to my home like I WAS a criminal, in an attempt to catch me doing whatever…
Eventually I won that battle, with my attorney’s help.
However, it was easy getting to the point of a win;
In Order To Win…
- I had to remain true myself…showing them that I was not afraid of fighting back, not afraid of taking the chance that I could have lost my entire retirement. They didn’t believe I COULD win and I KNEW that!
They under estimated me and my ability to remain confident while under extreme conditions without breaking down and calling it quits.
- They didn’t know that I HAD documented everything that they put me through.
- That I was not a dumb ASS idiot, as they themselves were.
- They didn’t have anything to back up the accusations. They had LIED!
- BE REAL
- BE YOURSELF
- BE HAPPY
- LIVE FOR TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW
NO MATTER WHAT
YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF !
Thanks for stopping by. Please come again!